COVID-19 Will Call Order ChangesAs we continue to navigate through these difficult times, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. With this in mind we are issuing the following changes to our will call ordering policy:
- All Will Call orders must be placed on our website using a credit card as payment. No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted for will call orders
- Customers selecting Will Call must call ahead before picking up their order. Please call (714) 694-0200 to talk to a customer service representative and get pick up instructions
- After calling, orders will be placed in the parking lot for no contact pick up
If you have any questions regarding your will call order or any of our other new COVID-19 policies, please give us a call at (714) 694-0200
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
LA Container COVID-19 Corporate Update
March 23, 2020
ATTN: Loritz & Associates, Inc. Customers
RE: Ability to Support Critical Infrastructure Sectors
On March 19th, 2020, the Governor of California issued an order requiring all individuals living in California to stay home or in their place of residence except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of critical infrastructure sectors as outlined on the Government’s website. Loritz and Associates, Inc. has reviewed the order and determined that our facilities fall within the definition of critical infrastructure sectors as outlined in the Governor’s order, as we sell to defense (United States Military), pharmaceutical, medical companies, laboratories, food packaging and critical manufacturing sectors.
Loritz And Associates, Inc. is continuing to follow the social distancing practices and mitigating measures as defined be the CDC to protect the health and safety of our workforce and customers. Steps we are taking include:
- A minimal crew of essential workers will be on site to process and ship out orders to our essential customers listed above. We will have fewer than 8 employees who will be working together for each shift.
- All work stations are spaced at least six feet apart.
- Sanitation stations have been created and strict hand washing rules have been implemented.
- Work stations are to be sanitized frequently.
- Gloves and hair nets are provided to all employees handling orders.
We are all in this together, and we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, company, community, and customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 714-694-0202.